Wednesday 26 October 2011

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes




Welcome to another Simon Says Challenge ! Thank you for all your "Inspired by Nursery Rhymes/Fairy Tale" projects last week, we certainly were inspired !

This week its ANYTHING GOES ! The DT are showcasing Bo Bunny and Studio Calico products this week. If you have any of these, we would love to see them but if not, its not compulsory to enter this challenge.

The lucky winner will of course win that super duper $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store ! Thank's again Heidi for being so generous.







The DP's are Bo Bunny "Crazy Love". This is such a yummy pad of papers ! They have all been machine stitched.



I used a Fiskars "Threaded Water" punch for my punched border



The tag was made using the MFT "Tag You're It" stamp and die set - love it !



The ribbons and flowers are from my stash.



We hope you can join us this week in our challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your amazing projects.



Have a great Wednesday and thank you for popping by today !



5 comments:

  1. Hi love the colours and these papers are yummy. Gorgeous ribbon too ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I love the pink/brown combo and the tag and embellies are fab :-)

    I bought this tag set after seeing it on here and it is fab, I know I will be using it ALOT :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is lovely Jo; very elegant! My fave colours and gorgeous stitching.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jo! I love the stitching and bows :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...