Wednesday 19 October 2011

Simon Says Challenge - Nursery Rhymes/Fairy Tales




Here we are again with another Simon Says Challenge ! I swear the weeks are getting shorter !!

This week our challenge is Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales ! If you need inspiration, the rest of the DT have made some amazing projects for you !

We are also showcasing Magnolia stamps. If you have any Magnolia stamps we would love to see you use them but its not compulsory for this challenge.

The lucky winner will of course win that super duper $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store ! Thank's again Heidi for being so generous.







I was inspired by "The Princess and the Frog"



The DP's are Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime" and these have all been machine stitched with metallic gold thread which I am loving at the moment.



The Magnolia stamp I used is called "Fairy Tale Tilda" and the sentiment is also by Magnolia "Kiss Me I'm a Prince" stamp



We look forward to seeing your amazing projects again this week.



Thank you for popping by today. Have a great Wednesday !



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) such a cute Tilda and the papers and sentiment are perfect :-) Love the sewing too ,,, gold thread, what a fab idea ,, I usually stick to white/cream ,, I will have to get some metallic thread too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo this is truly gorgeous, i love the theme and the papers are fab. Great idea to use Metalic thread, humm! me thinks this would be a great idea for Christmas cards.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi what a cool challenge ! Yes I live thus Tilda she is so nice to colour. You have made her stand out in front of these beautiful mats! Live these papers! Really gorgeous ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I've got so much inspiration from your blog, I'll be following from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, adorable card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I will always love sweet little Tilda! Fabulous flowers and papers to go with it!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty little card! Your coloring is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...