Friday 24 February 2012

La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Rainbows



Good morning !  It's time again for Inspiration Friday from La La Land Crafts !

This week our challenge is "Rainbows" !

The DT have some amazing inspiration for you over at the La La Land Crafts Blog.



The La La Land Crafts image I used is Marci with Bunny stamp.  She has been coloured with Copics (a full list of which is on the La La Land Crafts Blog) and I paper pieced her dress, hairband and flowers.

The papers are by BasicGrey called "Sweet Threads" and I have machine stitched these.

Everything else is from my stash.

We hope you can play along with us in our challenge and add your card to our Customer Gallery.

Have a great Friday and thank's for your visit !

3 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful and the colouring of the image is brilliant:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY!!! I LOVE her paper pieced dress & headband....SO cute!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally girly ...love your cards (always!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...