Tuesday 28 February 2012

Papertake Weekly - Dawny's Sketch

Good morning ! I hope I am finding you all fine and dandy and raring to go this morning ?  I have been a busy bee all weekend making cards for commissions and I'm looking forward to catching up with some of the housework now which doesn't seem the right thing to say but if you saw the place...... !!

Well, its that time of week again for a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly and this week our wonderful Dawny has a sketch for you, and its a cracker.  Very clean and simple, just the way I like 'em !!



The image I used is by Tiddly Inks and is the gorgeous Wryn.  This little beauty is called "Whatcha Doin'".  Isn't she just stunning ?  I adore her.  She has been coloured with Copics.

The papers are my new favourites too, My Mind's Eye "Fiddlesticks".  In fact, I love all the new MME papers, their best yet I think.  These have all been machine stitched.

The tab is a die by MFT "Bracket Tab".  The letters are from my stash.

The wide cotton lace is from my stash.

Tiddly Inks have a new challenge which has started today "Fabric Fun" so I am hoping my wide cotton lace fits the bill !!

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week.  The rest of the DT have made some amazing cards for your inspiration again.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a super duper Tuesday !

Bye for now,

Jo x


15 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I love the image you have chosen. she is a cutie and your coloring is stunning. Thanks for sharing.

    hugs julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jo,the image is adorable and love the colours,the papers are delish.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, she's stunning I totally agree! You've colored her oh so well and given her a fabulous home! I love your papers and that lace is perfect for our challenge at Tiddly Inks!! Thanks for joining us!
    hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab image Jo love your colours.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just made me go 'awww' as soon as I saw it Jo! It's so sweet! I need to give in and buy some of the Wryn images!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo, lovely layout, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous, cute card Jo
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! your brown is such a nice subtle color and the lace is such a great compliment to the card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet and love the plain with the kraft cardstock, nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgot to thank you for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jo this is so fabulous hun, I absolutely love your colour scheme and the lace is just perfect.
    Thank you for popping in on the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very lovely card. I love the design paper and what you did with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card! I love the soft pastel colored paper. Thanks so much for joining the Tiddly Inks fabric challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card! I love the soft pastel colored paper. Thanks so much for joining the Tiddly Inks fabric challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...