Wednesday 29 February 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes !

It's Wednesday and time for another Simon Says Challenge !  Thank you to everyone who joined in with our 3 different papers challenge last week, we had lots of fantastic entries.

This week our challenge is ANYTHING GOES !  The DT are this week showcasing My Mind's Eye products and you just know these are my faves !  If you have any My Mind's Eye products then we would love you to show them off to us but you don't have to, to take part in this challenge.

The lucky winner will win a $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !!


Photobucket


I had to make a quick card for this challenge as I was up to my ears in cards to make but that is the fantastic thing about the My Mind's Eye embellies, they make the perfect quick cards which look amazing !  Let's hope I have managed to pull it off !!

So, for my card I used :


The sentiment came from a pack of My Mind's Eye Layered Stickers from the Sunshine Collection.


My Mind's Eye Pearl Swirl


We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing your amazing entries.  Check out the DT's cards for your inspiration !

Have a great Wednesday and thank you for your visit !



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...