Wednesday 22 February 2012

Simon Says Challenge - 3 Different Papers !



I am still here - just I think !  Phew, what a busy week or so I have had.  The girls were on school holiday and unfortunately the hubster had to go to work (booo !) so we were home alone and met up with lots of friends and went out and about.  I also had some commissions to do and I tried to catch up with the housework which has been seriously neglected of late (more boooo !).

So, here we are again, back to Wednesday and time for another Simon Says Challenge !

This week our challenge is 3 DIFFERENT PAPERS


The lucky winner will of course win that super duper $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store ! Thank's again Heidi for being so generous


Photobucket

The Design Team are this week showcasing CC Design and The Greetings Farm Stamps/Products.  If you have any of these, we would love to see them but it is not compulsory to join this challenge.




The DP's I used are by My Mind's Eye and called "Happy Days"

I also used the My Mind's Eye Happy Days Die Cut Borders

The image is by The Greeting Farm and is called "Special Autumn".  He has been coloured with Copics

The Happy Day banner and star are My Mind's Eye "Happy Days" Stamps

I also used : MFT Notebook Edge Die-namics, (I liked the "waste" part of the die cut so much I used it as a border at the bottom of the card !)  My Mind's Eye "Lucky" Twine

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week.  The DT have made some amazing cards for your inspiration.

Thank you so much for your visit.  Have a great Wednesday !

8 comments:

  1. Hi he is a cutie Jo,love how you have coloured him and those papers are gorgeous. It was a super fast week,as most now really :)
    BIG hug,Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jo!! Just a lovely combo of papers and I love the dies you used to accent..fabby!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and perfect papers Jo. Lovely card as always.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Jo love your layout and the different DP, aww I know what you mean about Housework, last week the kids were off and I ended up taking them out and cleaning up when we got back so no time to craft. Thanks for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Jo love the layout and the the fabulous backing papers :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh Jo - awesome!! Love your colouring and your mix of papers too!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Jo, your colours and papers are fantastic. I love all your stunning details and your little TGF chap is gorgeous and beautifully coloured

    Hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great guys card! LOVE the colours and the papers....Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...