Monday 3 December 2012

Owl Have a Lovely Christmas !

Good morning ! I hope you all had a super weekend ? 

We put up our Christmas decs this weekend. I don't think I've ever done it all so early ! The hubster is working now every weekend up until Christmas and seeing as we love putting them up as a family, this was the only time we could do it. I must admit, I do love them and its so cosy at night time with the lights on and candles burning. 

 Here's a piccie of them that Hubs took. 



Just a shame we hadn't lit the fire !

I'm here with something a little different today.  I was lucky enough to win this super Christmas Owl Kit from the lovely Emma at Sew Sweet.  I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed making up this kit and it was so easy to do !  I am not expert at sewing, quite the opposite actually but Emma has done a super job in her templates and step by step instructions, I can highly recommend it, even for children.

Anyway, here is the end result.  They are proudly hanging in my lounge !



Aren't they cute ?!!

So, if you fancy making some of these cuties then head over to Sew Sweet and you can find them HERE !   Emma also has some other Christmas kits available too HERE !

Thank you so much for your visit today - it was lovely to see you !

Have a great day and I'll be back soon !


 

2 comments:

  1. Your house looks so cosy all decorated for Christmas and I love your owls too

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, This is looking so lovely and festive! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...