Wednesday 26 December 2012

Simon Says.....Anything Goes !

Merry Christmas ! 

 I hope you all had a fantastic day yesterday with your family and friends ? We had a lovely day, its so wonderful to see the girls so excited ! Izzy could hardly contain herself !  It's such a magical time of year for them.

I think today will be a day of putting my feet up and lazing around but first, time to announce our next challenge over at Simon Says Challenge !!



 
Simon Says Stamp


Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our last challenge.  We had lots of super entries.



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog



This week our challenge is 

ANYTHING GOES !

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!






The Design Team had a gift swap again this year.  We put our names in a hat and had to make/send a pressie for one of our teamies.  I had to make for Heather.



I found the tutorial for this gorgeous little basket on Pinterest.  I would give you a link to the tutorial and blog but unfortunately, her blog has been removed :(   If anyone is interested then I can try and remember how I made it and make my own tutorial !

The tag I made uses the stamp set from MFT called "Stitched Stockings"

I filled this basket with lots of little goodies and I hope Heather liked it !!

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and look forward to seeing you.

Thank you so much for visit.  I hope you have a great and relaxing Boxing Day !




8 comments:

  1. Jo your gift basket is absolutely gorgeous, so cute and I love the stitched stockings :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous basket Jo :-) I love the tag too ,,, so cute how you made the stockings hanging on the twine :-)I am sure Heather LOVES this pressie :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling is this, Jo! What a wonderful way to present your gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fabulous gift basket Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! What a clever handmade basked with gorgeous stockings, Jo! I love it! :)

    Happy Holidays!
    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun and adorable Jo!! Love this! I'm sure Heather did too!!

    Happy New Year!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo, hope you had a fabulous Christmas and all the best for the New Year!!!
    Your basket is gorgeous - and it's all mine!!!! How I must need time to play with my lovely goodies!!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Adorable!!Cute stockings!Love!Love!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...