Wednesday 12 December 2012

Simon Says Challenge - What's Your Favourite ?

Simon Says Stamp



Good afternoon ! I hope you are all well and had a great weekend ?

I have been busy this morning wrapping presents and writing cards all ready for delivering and posting.  The girls are having a Christmas lunch at school today and were so excited to be having a hot school dinner and with party hats too !!

Did you see that today is 12/12/12 ?  Last time we will see one of those !


Well, it's Wednesday and that can only mean one thing...... it is that time again for another challenge over at Simon Says Challenge.

Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our last challenge.  We had lots of super entries.



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog



This week our challenge is 

What's Your Favourite ?

Tool, Stamp, Product ?

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!










Now, I have a few faves on here !

My favourite tool by far is my Big Shot !  I love it and just couldn't do without it.

You will also have guessed by now that I LOVE MFT products, their stamps, their die-namics, love, love, love them !  On this card I used the "You Move Me" set of stamps and die-namics and the "Lead the Way" die-namics

I have also fallen in love with the papers from Simple Stories.  This one is called "Awesome".  I love the fact that in a 6x6 pad not only do you get the gorgeous papers but also sheets at the back with borders on them you can cut out, journalling sheets and decorative squares and rectangles you can cut out and use either on the front of the card or on the inside.  You could of course just use the whole sheets but I just love the versatility of these pads.

The twine I used is by Hemptique and this is a metallic version and looks cool !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and look forward to seeing you.

Thank you so much for visit.  I hope you have a great Wednesday !










10 comments:

  1. This is so FUN, Jo, with all the arrows pointing every which way!! I love MFT things, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jo :-) I love the papers and whole design ,, fabulous ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, a great card, I love the papers and gorgeous details - that sentiment is aweso(me) !!!
    I got your message - will now start stalking the Postie!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jo! I love the touches of copper!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Jo!! It's just so fun!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo,
    Lovely design :)I love how you have tied the twine. The papers are really nice too.

    Thank you so much for sharing & keep up the great work. Hugs
    Lisa

    Come & join me at the Dreamtime Pinterest Challenge.
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the colours, and rugged twine is perfect with the krafy sentiment! Fabulous card...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...