Wednesday 19 December 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Merry Christmas !

Oooh only 6 more sleeps to go ....... !




 
Simon Says Stamp



Good afternoon ! I hope you are all well and feeling festive ?!

Well, it's Wednesday and that can only mean one thing...... it is that time again for another challenge over at Simon Says Challenge.

Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our last challenge.  We had lots of super entries.



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog



This week our challenge is 

Merry Christmas !

Anything Christmassy !

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !!









The Design Team are this week showcasing Simon Says Stamp Exclusives.  Have you seen the range of stamps and dies ?  Wow, they are fantastic and the DT have this week done themselves proud to give you and array of different inspirations using them.

I have put a list of all the goodies I used on my card below with links to them.

I machine stitched the card in gold metallic thread, I do love this effect !

I heat embossed the sentiment with "gold" embossing powder which I found in my stash.  It doesn't look very gold to me !!

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and look forward to seeing you.

Thank you so much for visit.  I hope you have a great Wednesday !











10 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Love the papers and that adorable Rudolph! Merry Christmas, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, I SO love this! Absolutely adorable!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo :-) such a cute image and I love the big bow and the papers ,,, lovely :-)

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a fab use of the dies...love your stitching, embossing and colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your card gorgeous image great layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Jo! I love the papers you used..absolutely gorgeous!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Jo! Fabulous design and colours! Love the framed picture of Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, sweet card Jo, love the reindeer cameo. I've recently got the dainty bow die but my efforts don't look as good as yours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable Jo!! Love that sweet reindeer and that gorgeous bow!!

    Merry Christmas!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Jo, your colours and papers are fantastic, I love sweet Rudolph and your bow tie is fabulous.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...