Monday 7 July 2008

WoooHoooo The Magnolia Stamp Club is here !

Here I go, another day of leaping around the room ! A couple of months ago I discovered the "Magnolia Stamp Club", heard it was terrific and decided to give it a try seeing as I buy so many of their stamps ! They arrived today and here they are......






Aren't they just fabulous ! I can't wait to have a play with them.

The Stamp Club can be purchased in a one off payment when you will receive all four sets throughout the year or you can buy all four sets separately. You order these in advance but payment is not taken from your credit card until they are ready for shipping.

The stamps are a lot cheaper bought this way (around £24 including P&P) but they do arrive unmounted and so you need to purchase EZ mount to mount them on yourself. This is about £3.75 for an A4 sheet. You will receive around 12-15 stamps with at least 6 or 7 of them being Tilda/Edwin and the rest props. Give it a try, you won't regret it ! The Fall Stamp Club is available to order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...