Saturday 4 October 2008

BasicGrey Challenge Blog - Challenge # 5

This week's challenge is scalloping !

"On to this weeks challenge, we would like to see some scalloping on your creations :), from scalloped borders to scalloped shapes the choice is up to you, and of course not forgetting to use at least one item from BasicGrey on your make.

This week we are joined by our new guest designer for this month Emma, why not pay a visit to Emmas blog and see her fantastic creations :)"

This is the card I made :



To make this card I used :

Bazill card for the base card

BasicGrey Fruitcake paper which I embossed with my Cuttlebug snowflakes folder

PaperArtsy Santa stamp (stamped in Versafine Olympia Green ink) on PaperArtsy paper. The worded paper is also PaperArtsy.

Gold snowflakes cut on my Cuttlebug.

The ribbon is from my local market and the buttons are from my stash.

For the scallops I used my "nesties" and also my Fiskers water threading punch (which I think I am getting better at using now !!).

I'm looking forward to travelling around your blogs seeing your creations !



8 comments:

  1. I love this card Jo - I really like the effect from the Fiskars punch.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the composition and colours. Fabby. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Jo!
    I love the image and colours!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jo. I have this Paperartsy stamp and paper and they are really versitile. I love the cupcake papers too. Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I love this, especially the traditional image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your background and the image is fantastic. M.Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...