Friday 9 January 2009

ATC

I sent some BasicGrey goodies to a lovely lady, Jackie, who has supported me right from the beginning of my card making as she said she didn't have any and would like to join in with the challenges sometime. I took the opportunity to help her out. I also sent her this ATC which I haven't made for a long, long time and I had forgotten just how pleasureable it is especially with these new Leanne Ellis stamps, they are the perfect size.



I had some scraps of BasicGrey Euphoria left over from a card I made earlier in the week so I used the pink to cover the ATC card.

I paper pieced her jumper with purple Euphoria paper and paper pieced the roses with the pink.

I coloured the image with ProMarkers

The ribbon was from my stash and I made the pin.

I shall have to go through my box of scraps and make some more of these. If anyone fancies doing a swap, let me know. I think it could be fun !

Take care and again keep warm. It's -4 here (right now !) and thick fog. It is beautiful out as everything is white but I thought it was supposed to get warmer near the end of the week ?

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is divine Jo, fantastic image for an ATC.... I just love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty make i love the image you have used and the colours to paint her with

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo
    I will do a swap with you - this is gorgeous, mind you my ATC's are more mixed media than cute!!
    Let me know if you want to!!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - fantastic ATC Jo. Love the colours and the darling wee pin you've made.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this ATC -so lovely that image is just great and fab colouring :) Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to do a swap with you Dawn - I shall email you right now !

    Thank's for the lovely comments everyone - I do appreciate each and every one I get.

    Take care and hugs to all,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Jo love the colours isn't this stamp lovely to use! Great ATC! HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...