Friday 21 August 2009

Ski's Card !


Don't forget to enter my BasicGrey Blog Candy. To enter all you have to do is click here !!!

My little girl, Ski who is aged 7 wanted to make a card yesterday and so made a card for Simon Says Challenge whose challenge of course this week is "Christmas in August". Looks like I have competition ! hehehe Just look how she has coloured her hair !!!



The DP's are last year's My Minds Eye Christmas papers "Be Merry".

The image is of course Anya and she has been coloured with ordinary felt tip pens.

The flowers and ribbons are from my stash.

See you back here tomorrow for the new challenge on BasicGrey Challenges and of course, the winner of the blog candies !!!


8 comments:

  1. What a talented young lady she is too!And what fab colouring
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ski's card is fab, what fun to have her colouring too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is so talented Jo

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is one clever little lady Jo - that shading is brilliant and she's created a little stunner!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card hun, I just love those MME papers, such a sweet image too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - well done Ski!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love the poisentia flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! I love the flower and greenery, nice touch!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...