Saturday 19 March 2011

BasicGrey Challenges - Recycling


Just how silly am I ? Here I am, sat here quite merrily making a card and I suddenly remember I need to do my post for BasicGrey Challenges !!! I think old age is setting in fast !!

Our challenge this fortnight is all about recycling, we would love to see something being recycled on your project. For inspiration, take a look at the DT's projects this week, they are amazing !

As always, there is a fantastic prize of a $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store for the lucky winner !


The DP's are a mixture of BasicGrey "Hopscotch" and "Basic Manilla"

The image is my My Favorite Things and is an a la mode "What's Cooking". She has been coloured with a mixture of Copics and ProMarkers.

The recycled items are the button which came from my late Grandma's button tin and the charm. I also used my new sewing machine on this card. I suppose seeing as the sewing machine was made in 1974 I could also say this was recycled !!

I followed the sketch over at the My Favorite Things "Wednesday Stamp Club" over at Splitcoasters.

We hope you can play along with us and look forward to seeing all your recycled creations !

Thank you for your visit. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. At least the sun is shining !

11 comments:

  1. Fab card Jop .. love that image and great recycling.
    You did make me laugh ... its not old age setting in, just selective memory ... craft, craft,craft, eat, blog!!!

    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jo i really love those papers, bright for spring. great card cute girl
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jo, I really love the way you've coloured this image and the bright colours are lovely! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and by the way, thanks so much for the lovely birthday card you sent to me, I love it! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hun, love the image and your gorgeous colouring too, fab use of the papers, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Jo! I've never seen that image before - it's lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo this is such a lovely card,really like the image and the papers/colours are gorgeous.
    Going to look out for some new BG papers very soon :)
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Jo ,, the image is fabulous and the papers are gorgeous ,, the Hopscotch paper pad is my current fave !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s ,, I agree with Cathy ,,selective memory lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo, this is such a pretty card!! Great image and your papers are a perfect match!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo! This card is so pretty! I love that paper and the image is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Jo, love all those yummy papers & the adorable image ~ love her long legs lol
    looking forward to the NEC
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...