Thursday 8 December 2011

Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop News



La La Land Crafts has joined forces with some other major companies for a blog hop with lots of wonderful prizes ! If you would like to join in with the hop, then please pop on over to the La La Land Crafts Blog to find out more information !

Here is another card I have made with the New Release Stamps from La La Land Crafts. I have used Snowboarding Marci !



I used lots of torn Core'dinations card for this card and some Lawn Fawn "Flurries" stamps.

The snowflakes are an MFT die set.

You can see the list of Copic colours I used over on the La La Land Crafts Blog !

Have a great day, enjoy the hop and good luck !!!

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jo, great little scene! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jo. I just love that image and really wish I had some to play with. Thank you for your adorable inspiration. Hope you have a beautiful week.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the glitter snow effects are perfect, I can almost see her zooming down that hill.

    Hugz, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Jo! Love the scene you've made.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mega sure delish, Jo ... love the colors and the backgroundddddddd ... OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, hun she is absolutely precious...Love your card it is so pretty! All the glitter and sparkle is fabulous! Gorgeous colouring of Marci, as always!!! I love the Let it Snow Die-namics cut for silver paper...perfect wintery touch! I hope you and the family are keeping well, hun! I miss ya loads:)!!!!
    Big Christmas hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...