Friday 27 January 2012

La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - ♥ Love is in the Air ♥




Good morning !  A beautiful morning it is here, very cold but a gorgeous Winter's morning.  I'm feeling a little lonely at the moment as a lot of my friends have all jetted off to the CHA show and I'm still sat here at home !  I'm looking forward to seeing all the new goodies that will be coming out and their photos of what a fab time they are having.


Well, its that time again, its Inspiration Friday over at La La Land Crafts and this week our theme is ♥ Love is in the Air ♥  The DT have made some gorgeous cards for your inspiration.



The DP's I used are Bo Bunny "Crazy Love" and I have machine stitched them all.

The image is of course by La La Land Crafts and is "Cupid Marci".  She is a digi stamp and she comes with two sentiments (one of which I used).  She has been coloured with Copics and a full list of the colours I used can be found on the La La Land Crafts Blog.

The frame around the doily is from an MFT stamp and die set called "First Class Friend"

Everything else I used is from my stash.

If you would like to join us this week when we would love to see your projects in our customer gallery and you could be in with a chance of winning a prize !

Thank you for your visit and have a great Friday !


5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jo, what a sweet image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cutie hun, i love this card, its so sweet..
    Love n Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolute stunner Jo! Gorgeous image and perfect colours and embellishments. Just lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...