Friday 1 June 2012

La La Land Crafts - Inspiration Friday - Inspired by a Fairytale

Good morning ! Welcome to another La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday

Unfortunately this will be my last DT card for La La Land Crafts.  I have loved working with such a talented group of ladies and I shall miss you all and working with such fabulous images on a regular basis.  I am hoping that with the Summer holidays coming up I might have find more time to spend with my girlies as at the moment my time is being spread very thinly indeed !  Wishing LLLC every success at the upcoming CHA show !

Now, onto this week's theme.  We want you to be "Inspired by a Fairytale".  There are lots of LLLC images to choose from for this theme, just take a look at the blog for inspiration !


I used Mermaid Marci and she has been coloured with Copics.  You can see a full list of the colours I used on the La La Land Crafts Blog.

The DP's are My Mind's Eye "Stella Rose - Hattie"

The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp "Oceans of Joy"

The shells are from my stash.

We hope you can join us and be inspired by a fairytale.  Don't forget you can add your creation to our Customer Gallery and be in with a chance of winning a prize !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a super Friday.

Enjoy the celebrations this Jubilee weekend !


1 comment:

  1. This is so fab sweetie what a cute image hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...