Tuesday 12 February 2013

Simon Says Stamp - January Card Kit

I loved the sketch published in Cards Magazine so I had a play and made this card using the goodies in the Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit. 


The goodies used from the card kit are :




Other products used :


Simon Says Stamp Large Hearts Die Set.  I used three hearts from the set and machine stitched them down the centre to make them 3D looking



If you would like to see further projects made from any of the Simon Says Stamp Card Kits then check out the Simon Says Stamp Blog for inspiration from the galleries and videos.

Thank you for your visit today !


 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo and love the colours.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing! Love the ticket and the fabulous red heart. Great mix of patterns too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...