Friday 24 May 2013

We've Moved

Well, not literally moved ! I wanted to use this cutie little stamp from the Simon Says Stamp Spring Release !  I also love these travel stamps from Hero Arts and thought they made the perfect match.  Just a shame I'm not moving anywhere !!!



I machine stitched all around the edge of the card.  I love this doodling type stitch which is so easy to do and means you don't have to keep it all in a straight line !

I've been looking forward to today all week.  The girls finish school at 3pm and then its a whole week off !  Its felt like a long time coming this term and I can't wait to relax and have some fun with them.  We've had a lot of downs recently and its about time we kicked back and had some fun together.  All we need now is for the sun to shine and for it to get warmer - is that too much to ask for ?

Take care and have a super duper Friday !

 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo Super cute card. Hope you have a lovely week off with your girls. Em x
    p.s I am having a little giveaway over on my blog if you wish to join in =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...