Friday, 20 September 2013

Thanks

If you are looking for my Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog Hop post then please go HERE ! 

 I've been playing this morning, playing with some more of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® new releases.  I loved the sketch over at the Sketch Challenge 454 over on Splitcoasters so that was my inspiration.



I have had this Teresa Collins "Here and Now" 6x6 pad in my collection for what seems like forever and have never used it - until now !  I think I picked it up from the NEC a couple of years ago so I'm not too such if you can still buy it.

I just love these dies by Simon Says Stamp, the Thanks die and the feathers.

Thank's for your visit and have a great Friday.



 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...