Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas !

Good morning and Merry Christmas ! 

 I do hope you had a fabulous day yesterday with your family and friends and were spoilt rotten
by Santa ?

We had a lovely day yesterday, very relaxing and very spoilt.  The girls were so excited and were over the moon with their gifts.

I'm here today to blog the last few remaining Christmas cards I made.  I was hoping to spread these out over a few days but time just got in the way.  Give it a few more days and we will all be fed up of seeing Christmas cards so perhaps today is the perfect time !!

These cards are very quick and simple but I love 'em !

We had so many amazing stamps and dies to choose from this year and I've just loved making Christmas cards this year especially now I'm getting to grips with the CAS style !!

Anyway, I shall leave you with the last few cards and all that remains to be said is.....


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE FUN !











 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jo :-) all of them are fabulous ,,, lovely :-)

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas day
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I still have a few to share....might have to leave them for next year now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! Have to pin the first 2 as I really want to CASE them--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...