Tuesday 7 January 2014

Thanks !

Wow ! Doesn't time fly when you are having fun ?! We have been having fun at home with the girls and have been busy tidying away after Christmas. As much as I love getting Christmas decorations up, I love taking them down too ! Your rooms look so big don't they ?

Well, the girls are back to school today and they seemed very happy about that and were full of giggles this morning !  They have enjoyed the holidays but are looking forward to getting back into a routine again and catching up with all their friends, as am I !!

I've been grabbing some time here and there to sneak off into my craft room for a play !  I bought loads of stamps and papers just before Christmas which I didn't get a chance to play with so I was really excited to crack them open !

I just loved these Mama Elephant "No Peeking" stamps !  They are sooo cute !  I thought a Winter thank you card would be perfect for them although they can be used for any occasion at anytime of year !

As always, you will find links to everything I used below !


Golly have I struggled to get decent photographs.  With all these storms it has been so dark with hardly a photo break in sight !!

I am taking part in the following challenges.

Splitcoasters 

CAS Cards Challenge - CAS254 - Snowflakes
Joy makes the most amazing CAS cards and I adore her whole style.  I love the way Joy uses tags on her cards and so I haven't cased a particular card, I've cased her style !

CAS-ual Fridays - In a Word

Less is More - Winter Blues

Well, I hope you have a great day and if you are in UK, stay dry and if you are in the US, keep 
warm !


 



10 comments:

  1. Fab card, the stamps are so cute!

    Hope the girls enjoy their first day back at school, my 6 year old was a nightmare to wake up this morning and was moaning about having to go..but I'm sure he having fun now hes there.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful. I love all the elements you have used.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project.

    Know what you mean about struggling with the photographs

    Happy 2014

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweet card, love the peeking fox.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh - I love this, Jo. Gorgeous wintery colours - I love grey!! And I'm also very interested in that weather wood behind the card - shabby perfection!!

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so cute! really like the colors and the stamping on the background. awesome card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that made me smile! The little critter peeking around the edge of the tag is so cute. I love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooo! so so good. the background is such a compliment to the tag. what a pretty color palate. thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...