Wednesday 6 August 2014

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make It Sparkle !




Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Make It Sparkle !

The DT are this week showcasing Neat and Tangled and Jane's Doodles products.

For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px





I added some Stickles to the turtle's shell and I love the sparkle of these sequins.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !






Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !








8 comments:

  1. Jo, you have a way of making cards that just bring out BIG SMILES! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is adorable :-) I love the CAS design of this,, super cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable Jo! That sparkly turtle is so cute!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that sentiment! What a sweet design, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh - that is one cute lil turtle - I love the sentiment! Sweeeeet card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute and love his sparkly shell.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card & sentiment, Jo!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Jo, I LUV the glittery turtle...adorable! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...