Friday 28 November 2014

Merry Everything !

Hi ! Today I am here to show you a gift card pocket I made together with an envelope to put it in ! I was inspired by Kristina Werner's video tutorial she made. You can see it here 

It's so easy and if you have the envelope board, it makes it even easier !


I love these Santa's by My Favorite Things !  The papers I used are Echo Park "Winter Park" from last year I believe.

I should have taken a photo of the inside so you could see how easy it is to put a gift card into the card but if you watch Kristina's video, she shows you everything you need to know !

Hope you have a great Friday !




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...