Thursday 12 March 2015

All Boy !

Good morning ! Lovely day here today, nearly 15 degrees ! Spring is finally on its way ! 

 I said in yesterday's post that I had found lots of stamps that had been either neglected or even unused !  I actually found one of Simon Says Stamp's card kits which I had sadly never got round to using - I know, terrible isn't !

This card kit is from last year and was designed for the lads (although you could use them for teenage girls too !).  I think I'll have a go at doing that !




I made two cards in all to put on my blog and put in my Etsy Shop.  I'll post my second card tomorrow !

Hope you have a great day !


 



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...