Sunday 20 December 2015

Friends

Well, we are close now ! Not many sleeps left until the big day ! Are you all ready ? I think I am, just ! I have wrapping to do, which is proving more difficult this year as the girls are staying up later and I should have been more organised and done it while they were still at school ! A lesson learned for next year !!. Food shopping will be tackled tomorrow ! 

 Anyway, something a little different to Christmas cards !

You couldn't have missed that Simon Says Stamp have had two new releases recently, DieCember and their latest, You Have My Heart, both of which are amazing and you just know you NEED the whole collection !

Today I am showing you a card using gorgeous dies from both of these releases.


The "Friends" die is from their DieCember Release.  I die cut this a couple of times and layered them.  The heart die "Love Bouquet" is from "You Have My Heart".  I die cut this and then coloured it with Zig Clean Color Markers.  I smooshed the background with the Hazy Blue Zig Clean Color Marker.  You can see links to everything I used below.


 

1 comment:

  1. Awww just soooo cute is your card sending lots of Christmas Wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...