Thursday 18 February 2016

Reason to Smile





There certainly is a reason to smile today ! Simon Says Stamp have a brand new release ! You can find it here.



I used the fabulous Gingham Background Stamp together with Mama Elephant's Ella and Friends Stamp Set.  I masked the elephant and bunny before stamping the background, coloured with Zig Clean Color Markers, sprinkling of sequins and there we have it !  You can see a full list of what I used below.

Be sure to check out this awesome new release - I'm sure it will give you a "Reason to Smile" too !

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...