Thursday 8 November 2018

Hi ! From the Gang !

Good afternoon !

A rare "mid-DT" post from me !

We Love Lili of the Valley's Facebook page are hosting a fun challenge so with all my DT and magazine cards up to date for a couple of weeks, the girls at school, hubby at work I had a rare afternoon to myself to do whatever I wished !

So, the challenge is "As some old favourites are being brought back this week in rubber we thought we'd ask you make a card or project using your favourite"

I have a lot of favourite Lili of the Valley stamps so it was hard choosing but I've always adored "Millie's Cuddle Time"


Watercoloured with distress inks.

Papers are "Websters Pages - Sweet Routine" (found neglected in my stash !).

What's your favourite LOTV stamp ?

The challenge is open until midday UK time on 15th November 2018.


Thank's for popping by !

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...