Wednesday 12 October 2022

Fall Colours

 Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Fun with Washi Tape Challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !

Fall Colours !


We have this gorgeous inspiration board for you should you require inspiration !



This week we are showcasing Colorado Craft products.
You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we would love to see them !

For this week's Challenge Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $25 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store !





I used Simon Says Stamp Fall Foliage embossing folder with black card.  After embossing I swiped several distress oxide pads over the top and rubbed with my finger.  I then applied foundry wax and heat set.

For this card I used :




We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !







3 comments:

  1. Jo, this is a masterpiece! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Jo! the embossed design is fabulous and I love the aged metallic effect, GORGEOUS!!

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have succeeded in making this look like a sculptured metal plate of leaves, Jo! Sensational! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...