Monday 27 February 2023

See the World ๐ŸŒŽ

 Yesterday I spent some time playing with some new dies I had ordered after seeing so many exquisite makes using them.  I love how this tag turned out.  I'll be turning this tag into a card soon.  The detail in the tailored dies is second to none, amazing !



Here are links to the products I used :

Ranger Tim Holtz Distress #8 Mixed Media Heavystock Tags

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Travel Collage Paper

Tim Holtz Sizzix Tailored Thinlits

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Kraft Stock Stack Neutral Paper

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Kraft Stock Stack Warm Paper

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Gauge Dials

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Snippets Ephemera

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Theories Quote Chips

Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps Eccentric

Ranger Archival Ink - Potting Soil

Tim Holtz Sanding Disks

Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Crayons Set 3


Thank you for popping by !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...