Thursday 27 April 2023

Distress Paint and Ink Fun !

Did you see Tim Holtz's live at the weekend where he demoed the back from the vault distress paints ?  I loved the technique of ghosting with the distress paint and had some fun with it.

I used Lost Shadow distress paint as that is the lightest colour I have and used various distress sprays I had to hand.  He's right when he says that the dragonfly stamp is a firm favourite !  It's just the perfect size and is just the perfect mix of solid, open and has text too !



 Here are links to the products I used :

Ranger Tim Holtz Distress #8 Mixed Media Heavystock Tags

Stampers Anonymous Classic #1 Cling Stamp Set

Stampers Anonymous Good Thoughts Cling Stamp Set

Tim Holtz - Lost Shadow Distress Paint

Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stains :

Iced Spruce

Unchartered Mariner

Speckled Egg

Peeled Paint

Shabby Shutters

Antique Linen

Archival Distress Ink - Black Soot

Walnut Stain Distress Ink 

Stamperia Create Happiness Clear Stamp Set


Thank you for popping by !


Have you had fun using distress paints ?  If so, let me know so I can come and see your creations !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...