Thursday 28 December 2023

Happy Christmas !

 Merry Christmas one and all !

I do hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your family and friends !

I am popping by to share card I made for my parents which was totally inspired by the very talented Yana Smakula.  I just adore all the cards Yana makes but this one really stood out to me.  I did adapt it slightly to make it my own but on the whole, the design is hers.  My parents loved their card !

I do hope you all enjoy the New Year celebrations and I look forward to being back with you in 2024 !



Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red Card 

Neenah Desert Storm Card

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Kraft Stock Stack - Cool

Spellbinders Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Press Plate

Spellbinders Prism Glimmer Foil

Spellbinders Gold Glimmer Foil

Spellbinders Christmas Bird Poinsettia Etched Dies

Spellbinders Merry and Bright Sentiment Strips Press Plate and Die Set

Pink Fresh Studio Gold Glitter Card

Tim Holtz Texture Paste - Sparkle 

Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Glitter

Ranger Christmas Red Stickles Glitter

Altenew Titanium White Gouache Paint

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful, Jo, a lovely treasure for your parents! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...