Saturday 30 March 2024

Saying Hi !

 Just saying hi !


Products used :


TEXT(ures) by Lou Collins Layered Butterfly Die Mariposa Collection
Seam binding ribbon

I die cut the symbols from the Alphanumeric Bulletin dies from scrap card and glued them to the tag.  I then covered the tag with the collage tissue carefully rubbing over the stencils so they "popped" up from the tissue and inked.  When the ink was dry I ran around the edges of the symbols with the black watercolour pencil and then used a wet brush to blend the ink.
I added vellum behind the butterfly wing to make it pop.  I inked the back of the vellum with unchartered mariner distress ink.
The solid rectangle from the airy greetings stamp set was stamped in unchartered mariner and I then heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder.

Thank's for popping by !

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...