Thursday 18 April 2024

New Release ! Celebrate !

 There is a fabulous new release over at Simon Says Stamp !


With Father's Day in the UK being on 16th June it was great to be able to ahead of the game !  I have used the clear stamp set "Papa" for my card which is so versatile for Father's Day, Birthdays or just for that special man in your life !


Products used :

Distress Inks :

To create the Union Jack I dipped the watercolour pencils in water and coloured the stamp.  I wanted a faded look to the Union Jack and so after colouring the stamp I misted the stamp with water and stamped on another piece of card.  I then misted the stamp again and moved the colour around a little with a paintbrush and then stamped on my background.

There are also matching dies to go with this stamp set !  You can find the bundle HERE !

You can see everything in this brilliant new release HERE !  What's your favourite ?

You can also join us for our YouTube Live Stream at noon EDT on Friday 19th April.  
You can get notified HERE 

Don't miss our blog hops on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th April.  It's going to be so inspiring !

Lastly, there will be an Instagram hop on Friday April 26th so make sure that date is in your diary !

Thank you for popping by !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...