Monday 3 March 2014

Clearly Besotted Stamps - March Release - Teaser Day 3 !

Here we are already on day 3 of Clearly Besotted Stamps Teasers of their March Release 

All these stamps and dies will be available to purchase from Clearly Besotted Stamps on Wednesday 5th March at 22:00 (GMT)

You can see little teasers of the new stamps and dies over at Clearly Besotted Stamps' Blog

Today I am showing you the fabulous new stamp set called "Good Times".  There is also a "Good Times" die that is sold separately.




This stamp set is brilliant !  I not only love the sentiments that are with it but also the fact the basket is a separate stamp and you can choose what to have in your basket hearts or butterflies !

I hope you have enjoyed Day 3 of the Teasers.  Don't forget to check out the Design Team's Blogs and also my fellow Guest, Lucy Abrams' Blog for some super inspiration and teasers of the new release.

I will be back tomorrow with Day 4 of the Teasers and my last day with Clearly Besotted Stamps *sniff, sniff*

 



6 comments:

  1. Jo, your bike cards are absolutely charming and delightful! My husband and I are both involved in bike racing in our province (he races; I'm an official), so this die/stamp will receive plenty of attention in my collection. Stunning showcase of this new release!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jo, love what you have done with this set xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Gorgeous cards Jo!!! Love both super pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both fabulous Jo
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...