Saturday 1 March 2014

Exciting News !

Oooh I'm so excited I could crush a grape ! - do you remember that from Crack-a-jack all those years ago ? !!!! 

 I'm so excited because a little while ago I had the best email from Stephanie of Clearly Besotted Stamps asking if I would consider being a Guest for Clearly Besotted in their March new release peeks. Well, after a nanosecond of thinking about it, I emailed her back in a flurry of typing mistakes telling her I would be ABSOLUTELY THRILLED and OVER THE MOON to !! 

 So, here I am on day one showing off the amazing March release for Clearly Besotted Stamps (ohhh that sounds good !!). 

Soooo, shall we start off with one for the boys ?


This set is called "Take Flight" and not only has a helicopter but two planes too !  There is a set of dies which accompanies this set "Take Flight Die Collection".

I love the scene at the bottom.  This was made using Clearly Besotted Stamps new die called "Tree Landscape Die".

I made a tag too


This fabulous set can be used for both the little and big boys in your life and for any occasions too as there are some fab sentiments in there.

The tag was cut using Clearly Besotted Stamps new tag die called "Scalloped Tag Die".  It's just the perfect size and shape - a die every craft room should have !

Well, I hope you have enjoyed day one of Clearly Besotted Stamp's March Release Peeks.  Don't forget to check out the Design Team's blogs for their fabulous makes and peeks of what else is being released.

I'll be back tomorrow with something for the girls !

Have a great day !

 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations.2 fantastic makes and so useful.Great ideas and designs.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hooo! Great makes Jo... have fun crushing that grape! jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations what a great news and beautiful projects you have made already. Looking forward to see what you come up with the next days. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My expectations were exceptionally high Jo and already on day one you have exceeded them - you're incredible and I can't thank you enough :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag and card Jo !! and WOW !! Congratulations on your GD spot !! :-) Very well deserved :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Jo - I love how you used that new tree border die. Great to have you in our team this month - can't wait to see what else you have created!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Jo! These are absolutely gorgeous...isn't that chopper just too cute. Can't wait to see the rest.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on guest designing for CBS. Cute card and tag. I love those adorable flying machines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jo this is fantastic great masculine card and tag. Well done on the GDT post sooo lucky. Looking forward to seeing your other makes this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats that you are at the DT tesm. I know the feeling of getting such e-mail ;-)
    You starting with real fun cards! Great. Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and tag Jo. Love the little scene you created on the card. So lovely to have us with you this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the fabulous request from Jo - and you've certainly done her proud with this amazing card you've created. Super cute in every way!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...