Wednesday 5 March 2014

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Tag It !



Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes with Pearls Challenge
We hope you had fun !  

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

Tag It !

You can make a tag or add a tag to your project.

The DT are this week showcasing Ranger products.

For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px




See, I told you I can't stop using my new distress markers and watercolour card !  I love this stamp, its just perfect for the watercoloured look.  I added some gold too by adding a swipe of my gold Krylon pen around the edge of the tag, matt gold sequins and I heat embossed the sentiment in gold too.  It just seems to lift everything, I love it !

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !









14 comments:

  1. Hi Jo
    Fabulous tag..... I have this stamp its gorgeous.... Ihave just bought your wedding tag.... On Etsy.... Is etsy worth joining ... Do you sell much?
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Jo :-) I love the stamped flowers,, what a beautiful stamp, and all the details are simply perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo!! Wow! So elegant!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very, very pretty! I really like it! The edges look so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag, Jo! I LOVE those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my fave PB flowers - it looks great on a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really really cool tag, Jo! I just love how you distressed it to give it that really cool aged look :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is stunning Jo...I adore the natural tag!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vintage look on this tag, BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a beautiful tag Jo, love that stamp.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous tag Jo, I love the beautiful image, a fabulous colour and distressing!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the distressed look as well. I need more of his stamps. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely, it is so simple yet elegant. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is the most beautiful tag, Jo! I keep coming back to look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...