Tuesday 4 March 2014

Clearly Besotted Stamps - March Release - Teaser Day 4 !

Oh no ! Here we are already on day 4 of Clearly Besotted Stamps Teasers of their March Release which means that this is my last day as Guest :(

I would like to thank Stephanie and her Design Team soooo much for having me on board this month.  It has been an absolute honour and I have loved every minute so THANK YOU ladies !

The good news is that all these stamps and dies will be available to purchase from Clearly Besotted Stamps on Wednesday 5th March (that is tomorrow !) at 22:00 (GMT)

You can see little teasers of the new stamps and dies over at Clearly Besotted Stamps' Blog

Today is a fabulous day to show you this next stamp and die set, the sun is shining and with my daffodils starting to flower and the birds singing it feels like Spring has finally arrived.

I am showing you the fabulous new stamp set called "Fabulous Fuchsias".  There is also a "Fabulous Fuschias" die that is sold separately.

For this card I used my distress markers to give a water coloured effect.  These fuchsias are so pretty and have amazing detail


 I also made a matching tag and layered the fuchsia parts which I cut out myself.


Well, there we are !

I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the Teasers from both me and the rest of the Design Team and also Lucy who was also Guest Designer this month.

I will be back tomorrow with a new challenge from Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Have a great and sunny day !

 


10 comments:

  1. Such pretty makes and love the tag idea particularly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and tag Jo, love the colours. It has been a real pleasure and honour having you with us, thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are FABULOUS Jo. LOVE your style so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card and sweet tag. I love the watercolour effect on those great new fuchsias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo,you've been an amazing GD; I certainly see why Stephanie invited you to join her in showcasing this release, because your cards have been nothing short of stellar! The first card here: stunning! I'm in love..totally! And your tag: gorgeous. A duo of delight and dazzle!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new stamp set, Jo - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, beautiful card and tag Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Jo.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...