Sunday 23 March 2014

Hello !

It seems such a long time since I made a card or even had the mojo to make a card but I MUST as I have a magazine commission which needs to be done ! Having chicken pox in the house seems to have zapped everything - perhaps its cabin fever ? On the plus side, the spots are finally getting better  (although she is now full of cold, bless her).  

While travelling around on my Pad I spotted a fabulous sketch by Iwona which gave me a lightbulb moment so not wanting to waste a moment's inspiration I got to work !!





I've incorporated my love of embossing paste, splatting spray ink and this Mama Elephant cute stamp set.  I paper pieced the umbrella too.

As always, you can see links to everything I used below.

Thank's for the inspiration Iwona !!

Have a great Sunday !





4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...