Friday 20 June 2008

Crafts Beautiful June Card Swap




I received this wonderful card (and a fantastic RAK of some papers) from Heather1981 for the CB June Card Swap. I love the Ladybug stamps and this card is just lovely. Thank's Heather !

I also received another RAK which was totally out of the blue (as they are supposed to be) from Fishnet of the CB forum. It is a lovely envelope filled with pot pourri with a picture of lovely teddies on the front which smells absolutely devine. It comes with a stand so you can place it anywhere. I've placed it in my lounge and its making the whole of downstairs smell so nice. Thank's Fishnet !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...