Saturday 13 September 2008

BasicGrey Challenge Blog - Challenge # 2 - ATC's

What a fantastic response we had last week to our first ever BasicGrey Challenge . The theme was "buttons" and we were amazed at the number of stunning entries we received. Thank goodness a random number generator was used to choose the winner because I couldn't have chosen one from the gorgeous creations we received. The lucky winner was Dawn. Many congratulations !

This week's theme is "ATC's" (Artist's Trading Cards). In case you are unsure what these are, an explanation is below.

I made these two ATC's this week for the challenge. I adore making ATC's !

This ATC was made using BasicGrey's "Pheobe" 12 x 12 patterned paper. The birds were stamped using Inkadinado clear stamps "The Florish Pack" in Brilliance coffee bean ink. The ribbon is from my stash.



This ATC was made using BasicGrey's "Sugared" patterned paper with Tilda who was painted using Whispers pens. The ribbon and flowers are from my stash.






We look forward to seeing your creations this week and have loads of fun making your ATC's and let your imagination run wild with them !

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...