Saturday 13 September 2008

How to - ATC's

An ATC is an "Artist's Trading Card".

ATC's are miniture works of art and are usually made on card stock but other materials can be used i.e. heavy paper, acetate, wood, metal, canvas etc. The art on the card can also be done in any media i.e. pencil, paint, watercolour pencils, oil paint, beads, stamps, pen, ink etc. etc.

The only rule in producing an ATC is its size. An ATC should measure 2.5 by 3.5 inches in size (64 x 89 mm), the same size as other collectable cards.

ATC's usually have written on the back of them the artist's signature, date, the title and contact information i.e. email address.

ATC's are traded and not sold. Many people now make ATC's and swaps are going on all over the place and are great fun to take part in. If you would like any information about any ATC swaps that are happening, please contact me. I can be contacted on my email address which is in my profile or leave a comment and I will get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...