Tuesday 14 March 2023

Grungy Birthday !

 Playing with alcohol inks !

Made a grungy card for a birthday.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos and they make it look so easy !

I guess I'll have to practise lots !

It's fun !


Using Ranger pitch black, honeycomb and gilded alcohol inks along with 99% isopropyl alcohol and alcohol blending solution on Yupo paper and Tim Holtz blower.  I found the grungy looking "Happy Birthday" stamp in my collection and used a alcohol lift off ink pad to remove some of the ink so it left a lighter area for stamping.  I actually like it !

Here are links to the supplies I used :

Tim Holtz 8x10 Yupo Paper - White

Tim Holtz Pitch Black Alcohol Ink

Tim Holtz Honeycomb Alcohol Ink

Tim Holtz Gilded Alloy Alcohol Ink

Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Blending Solution

Tim Holtz Ink Air Blower

Versafine Archival Ink - Black

Simon Says Stamp Black Card

I bought the Isopropyl Alcohol from Amazon as I could not source it locally.

I hope you can give alcohol inks a try !

Thank's for stopping by !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...