Wednesday 8 March 2023

Tags


 Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Slimline challenge !

It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !

Tags !


This week we are showcasing Tim Holtz products.
You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we would love to see them !

For this week's Challenge Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $25 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store !





Don't you just love it when a product or technique is revived ?!  I've had a pad of unused yupo paper and these alcohol inks sat on a shelf for ages and never used them as I was never sure how to, that is until 
now !  Tim had one of his fabulous "lives" over on YouTube about a week or so ago about alcohol inks and surfaces and I watched as I was curious.  Well ! I couldn't wait to play !  How exciting is this !

I did buy separately a bottle of isopropyl alcohol and also used the blending solution.  On the parts where the inks were still tacky, I rubbed over some gold foil.  The gold foil I used was the gold foil transfer sheets.  Just gently rub and remove and the foil sticks to the tacky parts leaving beautiful veining.  Give it a try I can guarantee its fun !

Here are links to the products I used :


We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...