Tuesday 25 November 2008

What a lucky girl I am !

I have received another award and here it is :



The award has a lovely sentiment behind it, which is:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger’s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Isn't that fantastic ? The wonderful people who have given me this award are Tara, Steph, Jackie, and last but definately not least TaraG . Thank you so much, it means such a lot that you have thought about me.

Now the problem is that I have to pass this onto 8 other lovely people but I've been sat here and I have struggled just to pick out 8 so, breaking all the rules as usual, I would like to pass this award onto everyone that reads my blog to say thank you for taking the time to read my blog and look at the cards I make. I love to read all your comments and I love to return the favour and look at your blogs and creations too.

I'm feeling a little bit better now and have managed to pick up a pair of scissors today and made my BasicGrey card for the next challenge. I have missed crafting so much. Thank you for all your good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...