Friday 16 March 2012

La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Fabulous Green !

It's Friday, it's Friday !  The end of the week is upon us and its that time again to be inspired at La La Land Crafts !

This week our theme is "Fabulous Green" (St. Patrick's Day tomorrow !).


I used Luka with Flowers and he has been coloured with Copics.  A full list of the colour I used are on the La La Land Crafts Blog.

The DP's I used are Echo Park "Springtime" and I have machine stitched all of these.


We hope you can come along and play with us.  You can upload your creations to our Customer Gallery and have the chance of winning a prize too !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a fantabulous Friday !


2 comments:

  1. Wow what beautiful colouring your image and card is outstanding:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful, Jo!! I love him and your coloring is stunning! Beautiful sentiment and gorgeous card!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...