Wednesday 28 March 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes !

Good morning !  A beautiful sunny Wednesday !  It's that time of week again for another challenge over at Simon Says Challenge !

This week, our challenge is Anything Goes which I know you all like !  The DT are this week showcasing MFT (My Favorite Things) products which I just adore !  If you have any MFT products we would love to see them !

The lucky winner will win a $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !!



Photobucket



The DP's I used are BasicGrey "Kissing Booth"

The doily is a Cheery Lynn die I bought at the NEC on Saturday

The pearls are all from my stash

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing your creations.  The DT have made some fantastic cards for you again this week should you need inspiration.  Hop over to the Challenge Blog and take a look !

Have a great day and thank's for visiting !

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) the definition is fab and all the details are lovely :-) i LOVE the Cheery Lynn doily !! so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Jo!! I love the layout and the sentiment is so lovely :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo stunning card love the doily!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...