Wednesday 7 March 2012

Simon Says Challenge - Mother's Day/Special Girl

Good morning and welcome to another Simon Says Challenge.  This is my second post for today, if you wish to see my card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge, please see the post below this one !

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge last week over at Simon Says Challenge.  We had a HUGE amount of entries !

This week our challenge is MOTHER'S DAY/SPECIAL GIRL.   It is Mother's Day over here in the UK on 18th March.

The lucky winner will win a $50 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !!


Photobucket


I am dedicating my card to all my blogging and crafty friends as you are all SPECIAL GIRLS ! 
Mwah to you all x

The DP's I used are My Mind's Eye "Love Me"


We hope you can join us in our challenge this week, the rest of the DT gals have made some amazing cards for your inspriation again - as they always do !

I am entering the following challenges with my card :

Bunny Zoe Crafts - Celebrations

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Always Crafting - Anything Goes

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great crafty Wednesday !



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo :-) I LOVE the image and the whole design is brilliant !! I love this :-) I definitelly NEED to get me this image !! perfect for sooo many of my friends !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    I had a fabulous time meeting up with you yesterday !! :-) Hope we will have another get together in the not too distant future xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, This is gorgeous, fabulous papers and your image is delightful, great colored and colouring....yout ribbon is stunning.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful Jo and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Love the gemstones and the gorgeous papers and stitching :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo this card is just too fun for words, I love those girls and you have coloured them so perfectly..Oh and congrats on the publication, way to go girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...