Saturday 10 August 2013

BasicGrey Challenges - Weather

Welcome to another challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges !

This fortnight our challenge is

WEATHER 

Please remember that you do need to use at least one Basic Grey product on your creation to qualify for our fabby prize of a $25 voucher in the Simon Says Stamp Store !




I have been wanting this MFT die-namics and stamp set for a long time and I finally took the plunge and bought it a few weeks ago - it was perfect for this challenge !

I have used a mix of Basic Grey papers I found in my scraps tray.  The clouds (which are dies by Simon Says Stamp) have been die cut from Basic Grey papers too (again, scraps I found).

We hope you can join in our challenge and we look forward to seeing your weather creations !

Thank you for your visit and have a sunny day !


 

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card Jo, I love your details and do nope you won't be needing that stunning muli-coloured brolly in the next few weeks!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jo! I love this Die-namics set - super card! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...